To celebrate Indigenous Football Week 2021 (IFW21), 22-27 November, and its theme of ‘gender equality in football’, John Moriarty Football (JMF) is organising an online panel event featuring experts from the football community.
The event will be streamed live on JMF’s Facebook page at 4:00pm AEDT on Wednesday, 24 November.
Panellists will include:
- Ros Moriarty, Hon. Managing Director of Moriarty Foundation and Chair of Football Australia’s Women’s Football Council
- Alyawarre woman Raylene King, JMF Tennant Creek Community Coach
- Aniwan man Bryce Deaton, JMF Dubbo Head Coach and Mentor
- Glenn Warry, CEO of Football Coaches Australia
- Kate Gill, former Matilda Captain and Co-CEO of PFA
- Hosted by Tal Karp, lawyer, Olympian and former Matilda